Kaden was really excited about his birthday party, we had to postpone it almost a month because of our trip, but it finally happened! We came up with a lego theme and he was thrilled with the lego-like cookies I made. The cookies were yummy and were gone by the end of the party…but I think the M&M’s on the top were the reason for that! There was also a big bowl full of M&M’s that was a hit, Ari even had a good number. We had cookie dough cupcakes too, and there was a veggie tray and fruit just to balance things out.
We had quite a few kids at the party, it looks chaotic in the pictures but really was lots of fun. The older kids made lego creations, there were duplos for the little ones. We made pompom shooters and had them try to shoot their pompoms into buckets. In the end, I think Kaden had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment