At the Farmer’s Market one Saturday, I asked a lady I frequently buy vegetables from about farms with pumpkins, so today we took a trip to the one she suggested. There was only one other family there while we were, it was nice and quiet and the boys could really enjoy everything (when we were leaving, a number of other cars had parked). It was a smaller farm than the one we went to last year, but the hayride was probably 3x as long (Kaden was worried we were lost!)! And they had pumpkins still growing on the vine which I haven’t seen around here before. The boys got to jump in the bouncy house and play in the corn box. Kaden loved the slide, but Asa didn’t have any desire to go down it. Before we left we picked up several pumpkins and got cups of boiled peanuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment