Our adventures in Disney World today started with Epcot to enjoy more of the food and wine festival. We tried a few more things and walked around. We also all rode on Nemo and Kaden and I rode on Test Track (he was little nervous but I think he enjoyed it). I also took Kaden on the Epcot ball, it was really neat to see him recognizing some of the history events that we’ve learned in classical conversations. One of these days we’ll go on Soarin’ again, I think it’s one of our favorites, but it’s hard to get on especially when Kaden’s the only one big enough to ride it. We also had our picture taken with Duffy (I think Nate was in line buying food at the time)…
My legs were super sore from the race, but it was nice to walk around the park. And I did try a short run today just to loosen up, it was rough at first but feeling pretty good by the end. For dinner, we headed to Sanaa, we got to sit right by the window and see the giraffes and zebras. This bird also kept us quite entertained…
By the end of dinner, we had spilled a drink, dropped an ice cream on the ground, and overall had more disasters than normal. But the food was delicious and we had a nice time. After dinner, the boys were thrilled to watch the man playing the drum. His name was apparently “Gift” which I thought was neat, and he and the boys were laughing and having a great time playing music…
No comments:
Post a Comment