Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday Party!

DSCN0137

We celebrated two birthday’s tonight, Asa’s and Nate’s. We had a monster theme since it’s almost Halloween. First, after my friends kindly helped me with last minute things I hadn’t finished in the kitchen, the women took the kids over to the neighborhood playground while Nate stayed behind to grill hamburgers and hotdogs. We came back and ate dinner and then played a little game of “pin the eye on the monster.” It was cute, Kaden especially enjoyed it, he had been asking to play all day long! Then somewhere in there

DSCN0113 DSCN0114 DSCN0115 DSCN0116 DSCN0117 DSCN0119 DSCN0125 DSCN0126

Sometime after that Asa decided to go ahead and open presents, I don’t even think I was in the room for it, but he got fun gifts from his his friends! Sorry for the blurriness, I think the unwrapping was pretty fast!

DSCN0139 DSCN0140 DSCN0146

Here’s some pictures of the food…grape skewers and monsters made out of colored marshmallow fluff and nutterbutters. I made a Halloween candy cake, which had ground peanuts in it, it turned out to be really good.

DSCN0129 DSCN0130 DSCN0131 DSCN0134

We also had water bottles with eyeballs and I made glow-in-the-dark monster slime as a party favor! I think Asa really enjoyed his special evening!

DSCN0148 DSCN0149

No comments:

Post a Comment