A few times lately when one of his brothers is napping…Kaden has said they are “wide asleep”
Watching TV the other night, a McDonald’s commercial came on. We hardly ever go to McDonald’s, only lately we’ve gone a little bit more to get the frozen strawberry lemonades after we’ve been outside swimming or playing or at the farmer’s market. Anyway, Asa saw the commercial and said “McDonald’s…I wanna eat that!” Probably was a lot funnier if you were in the room, but he would have made a pretty good commercial himself!
Also, when Asa Jack wants to watch me in the kitchen or watch me do something else, he will see “Can I see you watch?”
I made Jello Magic Mousse (Jello mix, water, and cool whip) for the boys, Kaden is really confused as to why it's called "mousse" when it's not shaped like a "moose!"
Ari continues with his nose scrunching silliness and makes funny noises when he wants your attention. He copies us when we make funny noises too, but he still won’t say “ma-ma.”
Watching the boys play together reminded me of a quote I saw online this week, I modified it a little, but think I want to hang it up in the boys’ room…”Being a Brother is even better than being a Superhero!”
No comments:
Post a Comment