Only a month left until Ari will turn One…guess I better start figuring out presents and a party =) He’s now up and moving, not walking yet, but he can push things (toys, stools…) around and sort of walk behind them. He seems to want to turn his left foot out, once he figures out how to keep it straight, he’ll be walking! We weighed him on the Wii Fit, he’s now about 18.5lbs. I realized I had clothes that were still put away that he probably fits in now, he still fits in the clothes he’s been wearing so I just hadn’t pulled out anything else. He eats anything we give him, if he can’t chew it, he seems to just inhale it! And he still likes to crinkle up his nose and smile and make silly noises to get your attention. Now if I could just get him to say “ma-ma!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment