Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fountains, Finally!

IMG_20110713_163509

The boys and I keep trying to get back to play in the fountains…at least twice now they’ve been in bathing suits and when we leave our house the skies look clear, but it’s just not to be. This past weekend we went to go after the farmer’s market, I saw the clouds, but we were hopeful that they would just pass by like they do at our house most days. Kaden and Ari had both gotten in the water when the storm came up pretty quickly, thankfully I got everyone dry and back in the car before the worst rainstorm I’d seen in a long time hit us full force! Of course, it wasn’t raining back at our house!

So today, we went to take Kimberly who’s visiting for the week, and Nate got to go too before he went to work…at least that way I would have help if I had to get everyone back in the car quickly. We ended up having nice weather and the boys looked like they had a good time. Kaden had fun running around in circles with other kids and when Ari got tired, he was happy sitting by Daddy. Asa Jack liked walking on the wall.

IMG_1998 IMG_2002 IMG_2005 IMG_2006 IMG_2008 IMG_2009

No comments:

Post a Comment