When Asa Jack was born, we gave Kaden a toy and told him Asa had picked it out for him. To this day, he still says his Little Einstein computer is from Asa. So we continued the tradition this time and found some fun toys for both boys from Ari. Of course since Ari was early, and I was probably in denial that he was coming so soon, we ended up stopping at Toys'r'us on our way home from the hospital. Nate went inside (we also needed diapers and I'd even gone to Target hours before I went into labor...I was sure he wasn't going to come for at least 2 more weeks even after spending the weekend in the hospital!) and picked out these fun airplane toys and a little laptop toy for Asa Jack. (I think Nate was just as excited about the airplanes as Kaden was!). The boys were pretty excited too, and immediately wanted to open up the boxes, I had fun watching from the bed.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Presents from Ari!
When Asa Jack was born, we gave Kaden a toy and told him Asa had picked it out for him. To this day, he still says his Little Einstein computer is from Asa. So we continued the tradition this time and found some fun toys for both boys from Ari. Of course since Ari was early, and I was probably in denial that he was coming so soon, we ended up stopping at Toys'r'us on our way home from the hospital. Nate went inside (we also needed diapers and I'd even gone to Target hours before I went into labor...I was sure he wasn't going to come for at least 2 more weeks even after spending the weekend in the hospital!) and picked out these fun airplane toys and a little laptop toy for Asa Jack. (I think Nate was just as excited about the airplanes as Kaden was!). The boys were pretty excited too, and immediately wanted to open up the boxes, I had fun watching from the bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment