Monday, August 23, 2010

Asa Jack says...

Asa is talking more and more every day....it's getting much easier (most of the time!) to figure out what he wants/needs. He says "help" and holds his hand up to you if he wants you to help him climb up stairs or onto the chair. He also said "help" last night as he was helping me take the towels out of the dryer. Then he'd hand me the towel and say "here you go" except that he says it as one word..."hereyago." He was outside the other day as some company was leaving and he said "oh gone bye!." Then when other people left our house, he got very concerned and walked around saying "gone," until I opened the garage door for him and showed him their car was gone! He still calls milk "nu," I have no idea where that came from, he used to call it "juice." But I think the sweetest thing he says right now is "Ari" and "baby!" He walks up to the playpen and says "Hi, baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment