So after not delivering Saturday night at 34 weeks, baby #3 decided he was ready after spending a few more days inside and reaching the 35 week milestone! On Tuesday afternoon I saw the doctor, she thought I was getting close, and sure enough by that evening it was time to head to the hospital. Thankfully we had some great friends who came over to watch the boys. We took some last minute pictures and then headed out!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Baby 3 is coming!
So after not delivering Saturday night at 34 weeks, baby #3 decided he was ready after spending a few more days inside and reaching the 35 week milestone! On Tuesday afternoon I saw the doctor, she thought I was getting close, and sure enough by that evening it was time to head to the hospital. Thankfully we had some great friends who came over to watch the boys. We took some last minute pictures and then headed out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment