We went to the playground this afternoon. There is one of those merry-go-round type things to spin on and Kaden wanted me to spin him. I did and got him going pretty fast, when he told me to "stop, because I'm getting Busy!"
Then we came home and he told me his back was itching and was scratching near where he has a tiny mole on his shoulder. He thought it was a bug bite, I explained it was a mole, but of course he has no idea what that is. He informed me that a "mole climbed up his back and bit him and that's why he was itching!" (and for some reason this reminded me of chemistry class in college, and the day we started learning about moles as a unit and the professor brought in a stuffed toy mole that day).
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment