Kaden's word of the week has been "reguly," which sounds similar to regularly and means regular. Examples of it's usage include..."I want reguly noodles" as in not noodles with alfredo sauce, just plain noodles. And he wanted "reguly bread" for his peanut butter sandwich not any of the other breads we might have had. And "I don't like reguly pizza" as in he likes pizza with pepperoni.
His other word this week was "canked," which he said after chewing his shrimp...."that shrimp canked me." I think that meant it poked him, but I'm not so certain since he also says it when he's upset about things, "oh cank."
Asa has started finding more words too. He says "Nigh-nigh" and he blows kisses. The other day we were playing on the floor, I was laying down between him and Kaden, and Asa leaned over and kissed my forehead out of the blue, it was cute. He has said "dia...per" once or twice now, he also still likes to throw his diaper away (along with other random things, sippy cups, toys...etc.). If you ask him if he wants to go night-night, he shakes his head no, and sometimes says "na." He says ball and tries to say "dog-dog." He says other things too, but I can't remember right now!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment