We were at a hotel on the morning of Kaden's 4th birthday, he thought that was really neat. He counted down to his birthday day in terms of how many more "sleeps" he had to go. Well after his last sleep, Daddy took the boys down to breakfast and I set up a little surprise in the room. I wanted to wrap his presents but it turned out this was easier since we'd been traveling all week! I also set some little blocks and a car on a chair for Asa since I figured he wouldn't understand what was going on! But first he had to reach for Kaden's presents too...
I had asked Kaden a while back if he wanted his own camera, he's been wanting to take pictures with ours. He hadn't forgotten and even told people he was going to get a camera for his birthday, and so he did!
There was a pretty cool dragon toy too, and some books mommy found, plus the disney cars I got while he and daddy rode on test track!

No comments:
Post a Comment