We started our first morning at Disney with a visit to the Magic Kingdom, where there was this funny pumpkin guy dressed like a chef. There were other pumpkin people too, like one dressed as a baseball player. In the background of this picture you can see Pluto, who Asa Jack calls "Dog."
There were lots of people in the park but the lines weren't too bad. One of the first things we went on was the Buzz Lightyear ride, I let Kaden drive and I will use that as my reason for why I can't seem to score points! After we came off the ride, Kaden saw Buzz and was all excited. So we went to wait in the line, about 10 minutes later he was really bored but after realizing we were almost to the front, he decided to stick it out. He looked so cute talking to Buzz!
Later we went to get on Pirates of the Carribean and Kaden decided he didn't want to go on for some unknown reason. Instead he went with Daddy to the Tiki room, and I managed to get Asa and Ari on the Pirates ride. Thankfully there was no line, just the long walk to the ride. Asa started saying "up" about halfway there, and I ended up carrying him with Ari in the baby carrier. We made it, and then Asa climbed on the boat and just sat down so that I would have to climb over him to get on, it was pretty funny to see us I bet! Not long after that we headed back to the front of the park to go back to the hotel so Asa could nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment