I took over 400 pictures in the month of October, it's a new record! The neat thing though is that I can use a website to turn our blog into a book, the first one I made came out great so now I've been working on one for the first half of 2010. But, I think I need to get better at deleting the bad pictures, or we just need to space fun things out better...this month we had Asa's birthday, a trip to see family, a visit to Disney, a trip to the pumpkin patch and the corn maze, a birthday party, Halloween, and who knows what else! Plus we still have a new little baby who's changing every day, and from the picture above, doesn't seem to care for his car seat!
And here's a random picture from today, Kaden and I played with blocks and built this just for Mickey, Minnie and Pluto I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment