Kaden never takes naps, he may fall asleep in the car for a little bit, but he doesn't nap. When Asa Jack naps I usually turn on a kid's show and sometimes I make popcorn and Kaden is happy to sit quietly but he doesn't sleep. So this week, I knew he was sick, when he'd fall asleep on the chair, on the couch, and the best was when I came out of the shower and he'd laid down on a pillow on the floor in my room and fallen asleep (I have that picture on my phone, will have to add it later). Not that I want him to be sick, but he is cute when he falls asleep. Then he wakes up 30 minutes later! And Motrin, it's like a miracle drug for him, a little motrin and 30 minutes later he's like a new kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment