More beach pictures, I never get tired of taking them, the blue sky, the white sand, and the water. And happy kids playing in the sand. Today we took the kite, Nate got it to fly and we tied it to the chair. Of course I forgot to take a picture of that, watching Kaden and Asa Jack with Daddy, partly it was because my camera battery died so we had to get my cell phone out of the car to take any more pictures.
I love it when the water forms these tide pools and large shallow areas with only little waves, it's great for the kids. Today there were these sharp glass like slivers piled up where the water met the sand, apparently they are a larval form of some snail. They don't hurt too bad, but they're not super comfortable to walk on either, and Kaden must have stepped on one the wrong way. I had to convince him that he would be okay if he wore his shoes down to the water, otherwise, he would have been stuck in one place!
I added a few pictures of a recent trip to the playground, scroll down a little ways to May 6th to see them...



No comments:
Post a Comment