Asa Jack and I were playing with some blocks the other night, he recognized the dog pictures and the ducks, and knows the ducks say quack. However, he has started referring to all animals as benji, first it was a bunch of dogs on tv and then it was the goats at the zoo, I guess he'll figure that out eventually!
He has tried to say Kaden's name, I told him to get Kaden so we could leave the other day, and he ran after him, trying to say something that I won't even guess at spelling!
He says "stinky," sounds a little different but clearly that is what he's trying to say.
At night when it's time for bed, we say "let's go brush your teeth," and he says "teef" and runs off to the bathroom with a smile. Then was say "tell Kaden night-night" and he looks at Kaden and blows him kisses, so cute!
He knows how to say shoes and he holds up his feet for you to put his shoes on!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment