Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning!

We have continued the tradition of not wrapping the "Santa" presents, which means the kids can' go out to the tree until everyone is ready (with mommy always slowing thing down, but it's always been that way!) So Christmas Eve night, Nate and I set up all the toys, assembled most everything and took things out of packages (thankfully, because as anyone who's opened toys recently knows, those plastic wire ties are a pain!). Late that night, I realized that of all the batteries we had, I didn't get any batteries for Kaden's new game, which was his big present, so Nate headed out and I kept working. We had gotten the boys a new red wagon, which I had almost completely put together by myself before he came back, but then I couldn't get the handlebar on, so finally had to ask him for help. It didn't fall apart either, even though the instructions were slightly intimidating..."Make sure the wheels are on right" or something along those lines was written on there several times.
Here are the toys on Asa Jack's side.

Kaden walks down the hallway...
Not sure what this face is for!

Asa spots the presents and is overwhelmed.


View of Kaden's side of the tree.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment