With all the pictures I took, I completely forgot to take one of Benji's presents, but at least I remembered to take some of Benji! As the pictures show, the toy we gave him had ropes and and a ball and he carried it around and has had a great time with it. We also gave him a dog pillow to lay on, he has taken to it as well and runs there and lays down with his toy. He also got a lot of treats, although I guess we would have bought those anyway, and now I just don't have to buy any for a little while. I even picked up a mix for dog treats that came with a little dog bone cookie cutter, figured if the rest of the family gets homemade cookies, he should too!
We weren't too sure how he would do with all the presents and wrapping paper mess of Christmas, but he did great. He walked around and through everything but didn't bother the kids toys hardly at all! He was content with his new toy I guess!

No comments:
Post a Comment