Saturday, February 11, 2012

Enjoying the cold weather!

We didn’t have much cold weather over the winter, and for some reason I picked one of the coldest days to take the boys to the farmer’s market by myself.  Knowing we wouldn’t be there long, I carried Ari on my back in the carrier, but realized after putting it on that I couldn’t put my jacket on…although the boys were probably happy that the cold made me move very quickly through the market.  We usually pick up bagels to eat while we walk, but today I promised a special treat…hot chocolate at Starbuck!  After that we walked over to Hallmark and found some fun Valentine coloring books and a book on space (since we had just been on a field trip to the planetarium.)  I tried to get some good pictures of the boys in their hats, but this is what I ended up with…

IMG_0210 IMG_0212 IMG_0214

No comments:

Post a Comment