Thursday, April 7, 2011

Family Fun

Here is the view from our hotel room at Saratoga Springs…we messed up with our reservations, and were so relieved that they were able to extend our stay by a night in the same room at the same rate!

IMG_1364 IMG_1365

Today we left Disney World for a little bit and went to visit family…the boys got to play with their cousins, granddad, great-grandparents, aunt Becky, and great-aunt Bev~

IMG_1366 IMG_1367 IMG_1368 IMG_1370 IMG_1372 IMG_1380 IMG_1381 IMG_1382 IMG_1385 IMG_1387

Here’s the kids making soup with Granny…

IMG_1383 IMG_1384

And this is one of my favorites…

IMG_1375

Later on we went back to Disney to spend our last night at the Magic Kingdom.  We watched the fireworks which was a lot of fun, that’s what Asa is looking at in the picture…

IMG_1389 IMG_1390 IMG_1397 IMG_1399

The best ride of the night is a toss-up between Thunder Mountain and Winnie-the-Pooh.  I took Kaden on thunder mountain and before we rode, he looked at me and told me not to scream because that would scare him.  We ended up being in the next to the last row, and it was dark…it’s been a long time since I’ve ridden back there, you really get jerked around…and Kaden and I aren’t too big and so we kept sliding all over the seat.  Needless to say I screamed, and it’s no longer his favorite ride.  I thought it was really fun, I’m sure he’ll go on it again next time we are at Disney!  Then the Winnie-the-Pooh ride has all the new interactive features in the line, since no one else was really waiting we got to play for a long time, lots of fun!
IMG_1400 IMG_1403 IMG_1404 IMG_1405 IMG_1406 IMG_1416

No comments:

Post a Comment