Friday, March 11, 2011

St Patrick’s Day Shirts

Tomorrow we are running in a St. Patrick’s Day race.  Ari, Asa, and I all have something to wear, but Nate and Kaden didn’t.  I’d seen a really cute shirt on the internet done with freezer paper stencils.  It didn’t look too hard, so I gave it a try…the pictures show the results.  I had some trouble with the first one I made, which I didn’t take a picture of, the freezer paper didn’t come all the way off in a little corner.  But I tried again and they came out pretty nice, and I think I’ll try it again on some pants for Ari. I even dyed the shirts (and my hands) green.  Behind one of the pictures you can see some fabric rectangles and cut out letters, I’m working on a “happy birthday” banner, hopefully it will be done before Kaden’s birthday!

IMG_1131 IMG_1153 IMG_1155 IMG_1156

No comments:

Post a Comment