Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another beautiful day

Started the day out with my first 10K run…finished in really good time for me (1:07:47), not so great compared to the rest of the runners, but really I just wanted to finish.  And it was all hills, I really prefer running on flat surfaces!  After my run, I ran the ~1mile kid’s fun run with Kaden, he thought it was great, high-fived the chik-fil-a cows along the course and was thrilled with his “medal at the end.” I carried Asa across the finish line, so he got a medal too, funny how much they enjoyed it!  Afterwards, we went and had bagels…and Ari had a nap!

after my first 10K IMG_20110319_094851 IMG_20110319_102033

We went home, showered and had lunch and then drove over to Fairhope for the art show…and to meet the boys’ grandparents.  We had never been before and didn’t realize how big of a show it was, plus it was a beautiful area.  One day we will have to go back and explore more.  After the art show, we went to Bass Pro Shop and ate at the restaurant there, before we all journeyed home!

IMG_1211 IMG_1212 IMG_1213 IMG_1215 IMG_1216 IMG_1218 IMG_1220 IMG_1221

A few more from my cell phone…

IMG_20110319_173246 IMG_20110319_173256 IMG_20110319_173301

No comments:

Post a Comment