Thursday, January 27, 2011

Leaving Chattanooga…on to Atlanta

This morning we packed up and headed out again, after a stop to say goodbye to Katie and Tessa, we had a good lunch at Qdoba, another restaurant I wish we had by our house (although Chipotle would be even better!). Then Kaden and I walked a few blocks to Starbucks while Nate, Asa, and Ari drove over…Kaden and I almost beat them there, he thought I made him walk too far!

IMG_0899 IMG_0901 IMG_0902 IMG_0905

Finally we got on the road and made it to Atlanta, the boys played in the hotel room while I ran. Here’s some fun pictures of Ari trying to sit up on the bed between my knees…and laughing once he was lying down!

IMG_0907 IMG_0908 IMG_0909 IMG_0910

Later we headed over to see Oma and Nate’s Aunt Norma, Uncle Ron and cousins. The boys had a great time playing with Oma, but I think Kaden really enjoyed the evening and was excited to go back the next day!

IMG_0911 IMG_0912

No comments:

Post a Comment