Just some more of the things I've made over the last month or so. The top left picture is a rice therapy heat bag to put in the microwave, and the next picture is another bag/purse. I also made a taggie blanket for the new baby, a diaper holder, and a car roll-up sort of like the crayon roll-ups. Then below are some pants I made for the baby, they are reversible and came out pretty cute. Maybe I will have time to make a matching top before the baby comes, and hopefully they will fit him!! Kaden thought it was really neat that they could be flipped inside out, he kept wanting me to show him again!
And this is the superhero cape, also reversible, that I made for Kaden, although I think I have a better picture of him wearing it on my phone. He now wants me to make him a batman cape in black instead! He calls this one his robin cape, at first he called it a "kate" and told me he could fly in it!


No comments:
Post a Comment