For New Year’s Eve, the boys and I had a quiet day since Nate had to work. We made the day special by going to chick-fil-a then getting vanilla milkshakes and heading to the playground. I had fun watching the boys enjoy themselves on the slides and Kaden on the monkey bars (he is such a daredevil!)
I let Kaden and Asa (and Benji!) stay up late, and we all watched the ball drop in Time’s Square. I then told Kaden that he could stay awake to ring in the New Year. He proceeded to talk nonstop…until 11:48 at which point he suddenly was quiet, I looked over and he had passed out. I tried to get him to wake up to watch the Pelican Drop, but I’m doubtful that he really saw it…I think next year I’ll let Asa stay up, he’s the night owl! There had been some illness among the boys, unfortunately I woke up at 6AM with the sore throat and whatever it was knocked me out for quite a while, so there won’t be too many pictures or fun stories for the month of January!
No comments:
Post a Comment