Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today was my birthday...so I decided to eat cake all day. I started with a run with Ari and Benji though! After that a small piece of almond cake, I brough Ari to a friend's house where Nate was watching 3 of their kids, plus ours...for a grand total of 6 kids from 4months to 7yrs...while I went to have my hair straightened...he is super dad :) After that we spent some time with our friends, had Chik-fil-A and then went to one of the new cupcake shops! I had a mini peppermint chocolate cupcake, the boys had mini-dalmation cupcakes, they really enjoyed them...Asa Jack was trying to eat the wrapper, although apparently a company has come out with an edible wrapper which is a fantastic idea! Then we came home for a rest in the rainy weather, and finally headed back out to one of my favorite restaraunts where I shared my chocolate cheesecake with Kaden!

No comments:

Post a Comment