Monday, December 6, 2010

A date with Mommy!


I told Kaden today that we could go on a date together...he said, in a very matter of fact way, "Mommy, dates aren't fun." Ha, I wish he would still think that when he is older! So I told him that we could go out, just the two of us...he liked that idea. He didn't so much like the 20 minute wait in the post office, but I made up for it afterwards. We went to starbucks and I got him a hot chocolate and let him pick a treat...he chose the donut that was almost as big as his head! I tried to get him to pick the cute polar bear iced cookie, but he wanted that donut! We had quite the conversation, we talked about Christmas and Santa Clause and he has been playing Mario Kart Wii lately so he wanted to talk about that too. He told me he wants a "Funky Kong" toy for Christmas, apparently Funky Kong is different than Donkey Kong, don't know how Santa is going to accomplish that! He also told me about "Tangled" since we took the boys to see it yesterday, it was Ari's first movie, I thought he would fall asleep but he was mesmerized by the colors!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment