Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Zoo!

The weather has been so nice, so we took a late afternoon trip to the zoo. The animals were more active since it wasn't so hot. My favorite is the giraffes, they come right up to the fence looking for food, I felt bad that we hadn't bought a food cup today so I dug a quarter out and bought a handful from the machine. Then I had to hunt down another quarter, if you stopped feeding them, they walked away. Asa Jack is still a little confused on Zebras and Giraffes, he calls giraffes "bebras" until you remind him that they're giraffes...then he makes an attempt at saying "giraffe." (Which brings us to a mystery, why Asa Jack won't even try to say "Asa" but he says "giraffe"...hmmm...)

Here you can see Asa's arm reaching out beside Nate.

Kaden likes feeding the giraffes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment