We took the boys to the beach tonight for a walk and to play in the sand! Ari slept through the walk snuggled up in the baby bjorn. It was a nice night, but still hot, and even hotter with the baby carrier! No Ari toes in the water yet, we'll have to do that sometime soon!
The boys got to play in a neat hole someone had dug earlier in the day. And they found some neat seashells! We also saw lots of what are apparently creatures called blue buttons, which are related to jellyfish. I didn't get a picture of one, but if you click here or here you can see them. Most were between the size of a nickel and a half dollar, but some were bigger. Another night this week, I counted over 50 of them when I was walking, and I only walked half the time by the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment