So we've finally been a little warmer and have been heading out to the playground as often as we can. Kaden has a great time, and Asa Jack is just figuring out how to climb up and slide by himself. They do pretty well at playing together! This day, Asa Jack was barefoot because I forgot his shoes as we walked out the door...oh well (we don't usually put shoes on until we get somewhere, since he ALWAYS takes them off in the car!). When he first put his feet in the sand, they kind of sunk down and he looked really confused. The picture of the boys holding hands below is Kaden trying to help Asa walk, it was a sweet moment. In my opinion, it's great that these slides aren't too slick so both boys slow to a stop by the bottom, that way I don't have to catch them and get shocked...I hate that feeling!
\/ Look mommy, I went down the big boy slide by myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment