So we're going on a trip, and I asked Kaden to get together the toys he wanted to take, I told him they had to be small and it couldn't be too many. And this is what he chose, I just thought it was funny and wanted to remember it. I thought I knew what cars he would take, and I was wrong! He only brought one from "Cars" and the rest were some other ones he hadn't played with in a little while. The red thing next to the etch-a-sketch is a pedometer that I had gotten for free a while back and gave to him, he calls it his "pager." Even now, he is looking over my shoulder and said, "there's my pager." Funny! He also has some balls and an elephant keychain, along with his sunglasses (those got added after seeing his brother's). And it's not real obvious in this picture but there's a blue plastic dolphin at the top. He got that when we were at Disney back in September, a little girl gave it to him on the bus!
Now it will be fun to see what he takes on our next trip, I'm sure some things will be the same, but the rest will be completely different. It's sort of like the way he goes to bed, he brings 3-4 toys with him a lot of nights, and it's usually different ones, typically at least one car and maybe a ball! Here's a picture from the past...
This is from November of 2008, when Kaden was 2 1/2. Some things haven't changed! Still wants to take water to bed although we have cut down on some of the toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment