Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cupcakes!!

IMG_2115

Happy Birthday to our littlest boy!  Things have been busy around our house with packing for our move, so we decided to celebrate at home and maybe have a party later.  Since Nate had to work, and the boys and I couldn’t wait…we had cupcakes after lunch (and I made so many cupcakes that we really needed to eat them twice in one day :) !!  I made him banana cupcakes with a vanilla pastry cream frosting…it may have been the first time I made pastry cream, it won’t be the last, it was like vanilla pudding on a cupcake, so good!

IMG_2086 IMG_2088

Later on we had cupcakes with one candle!

IMG_2162 IMG_2166 IMG_2167 IMG_2168 ` IMG_2170 IMG_2174 IMG_2175 IMG_2177 IMG_2178 IMG_2179 IMG_2181

It’s not too obvious, but in the last picture, Ari has frosting on the top of his head!  Some of these pictures remind me of the way Kaden held his cupcake on his first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment