Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Evening of Fun at the Pool!

We headed back to the pool for some more fun since we were heading home in the morning. Kaden had more fun on the slide, he also enjoyed me picking him up and throwing him into the pool…he kept asking me to do it again, but finally my arms were too tired! We had dinner by the pool and played in the hot tub when the sun went down. When we finally went back to our room, we were there just long enough to change clothes…boys and I into pajamas..when the fire alarm went off…oh and Ari was naked, poor guy! We quickly grabbed valuables and the diaper bag and headed out, thankfully a lot of people were in their pajamas, but I think I was the only one carrying a naked baby! Someone had burned popcorn…you could smell it all through the hallways and only a few floors were evacuated, Nate stopped on a floor where the alarm wasn’t going off. Ari and I kept going, because I wanted to get some drinks from downstairs anyway…I did eventually get him dressed, and we waited outside for a little while and when they said it could be a little while before the elevators worked again…Ari and I headed to the stairs, planning to climb 8 flights, but thankfully, right as we passed the elevator, they turned on and we got on and missed the line!

IMG_1852 IMG_1854 IMG_1855

In the morning, we packed up and went over to the mall, where we shopped for a while and had lunch…and then Kaden left with his Grandmommy to go spend a few days at her house all by himself and then fly home!!! We didn’t tell him until we got to the mall and he saw her…he thought it was a great surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment