I took all the boys to the zoo by myself today, after a trip to the grocery store...it might have been crazy, but we had a good time! Even crazier was that I decided we could ride the traine, this may not have been the best idea since I'd never done it before. Kaden really wanted to sit in the very front, it ended up being so noisy that I couldn't hear anything the guide said, but Kaden was happy =) We saw all kind of animals from the train, including the baby hippo, I didn't even know the zoo had hippos! There were also some baby bears in one of the exhibits, it was hilarious to watch Kaden with the bears, they followed him back and forth between the windows...it will be fun to go back and see them grow. The zoo also has been doing quite a lot of work, some of the exhibits had moved, so we had to go hunting for some of our favorite animals. We will be going back soon...They are already putting up the Christmas lights!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
To the Zoo
I took all the boys to the zoo by myself today, after a trip to the grocery store...it might have been crazy, but we had a good time! Even crazier was that I decided we could ride the traine, this may not have been the best idea since I'd never done it before. Kaden really wanted to sit in the very front, it ended up being so noisy that I couldn't hear anything the guide said, but Kaden was happy =) We saw all kind of animals from the train, including the baby hippo, I didn't even know the zoo had hippos! There were also some baby bears in one of the exhibits, it was hilarious to watch Kaden with the bears, they followed him back and forth between the windows...it will be fun to go back and see them grow. The zoo also has been doing quite a lot of work, some of the exhibits had moved, so we had to go hunting for some of our favorite animals. We will be going back soon...They are already putting up the Christmas lights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment