We are on vacation! The kids and I left yesterday, with their grandfather driving! We stopped in Gainesville, Kaden and his grandparents headed to Orlando. Asa Jack and I stayed in Gainesville and had a great time visiting with old friends. The next day, Asa Jack and I drove to Orlando, stopped for a little while and did some leisurely shopping and then headed on to Disney. Nate flew to Orlando, and took the Magical Express to meet us. Kaden came with grandmommy and granddady later in the day. We had fun playing in the hotel for a while and then when it was just the four of us we headed out to have more fun. We ate dinner at the hotel and then road the boat over to Downtown Disney. There we walked around, and more importantly ate ice cream which both boys enjoyed! Then it was back to the hotel to rest for the next day!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Off to Disney
We are on vacation! The kids and I left yesterday, with their grandfather driving! We stopped in Gainesville, Kaden and his grandparents headed to Orlando. Asa Jack and I stayed in Gainesville and had a great time visiting with old friends. The next day, Asa Jack and I drove to Orlando, stopped for a little while and did some leisurely shopping and then headed on to Disney. Nate flew to Orlando, and took the Magical Express to meet us. Kaden came with grandmommy and granddady later in the day. We had fun playing in the hotel for a while and then when it was just the four of us we headed out to have more fun. We ate dinner at the hotel and then road the boat over to Downtown Disney. There we walked around, and more importantly ate ice cream which both boys enjoyed! Then it was back to the hotel to rest for the next day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment