How we spent our day...Daddy was working so we had to stay busy. We went to the gym and when we came home, Asa Jack took a nice long nap. I went in to check on him and he was awake playing with Goofy, when I came back with the camera, this is what I found....a smiling happy baby!
Late in the afternoon, I decided we had to get out, no one was feeling too great so I decided we'd just take a short trip. We went to see some boats and walk by the people fishing. Kaden wanted to stay longer but it was really hot and so we took some pictures and left...
Then we made a trip to the grocery store, for some reason I thought it would be fun to take the big shopping cart, but I don't think we'll do that again! It was super hard to push straight and make it around corners, and people looked at us like we were crazy, hmm...guess they've never seen kids before! As much as I didn't like the big cart, Kaden and Asa Jack did...see...

No comments:
Post a Comment